6.13.2013

Getting Lippy - Seventeen's Mirror Shine Lipstick in Shouty

Hello there my lovely readers!

Today I have another pretty lippie to share with you, a gem that has made it to much favored status with moi & is from the Mirror Shine range from Seventeen cosmetics. It was from within this range I actually first ventured towards when treading the lipstick waters & purchased two of what have now become staple lip products in my collection. I loved Bee Hive & Nudist Peach so much it was inevitable that another Mirror Shine lippie would fine its way into my life, this time in the form of the lovely Shouty....





As you can see the Mirror Shine lipsticks have had a bit of a re-vamp which I am loving! The previous vibrant blue bullets have been replaced with this much sleeker black packaging which not only looks fab but also include a nifty little addition in the form of a slide out mirror in the lid which is such a great added touch, perfect for touch ups on the go!


On to the lip colour, the name of which I just love, whilst Shouty looks rather intense at first glance its actually in fact a rather delicate creamy fuchsia pink, such a pretty & flattering shade & applies like a dream on to those lips...


Can you see why I love it? Not only do I just adore the delicate pink shade but this, like the other Mirror Shine lipsticks, is so creamy & moisturising giving a smooth & glossy finish, they truly are a delight to wear on the lips. I still like to add a bit of balm beforehand for that added moisture because believe me I do need it, but when on the go I can easily skip that & go straight on with this little baby & not worry about my lips drying out. Mwah!



Mirror Shine lipsticks are available to purchase from Boots for a most bargainous £4.79. Fab price for a fab little lippie I'd say! Thanks for reading as always dolls! Have you tried Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipsticks?



Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo