3.15.2014

NOTD - Golden Tigress...

Hello there lovely readers!

Got some feisty feline nails to share with you lovelies today with a spot of animal print nail art. Who doesn't love a bit o' animal print? Meow pussycats.



I'm already a huge fan of leopard print nails which I've done previously HERE and HERE. The different colour combos you can do are endless! However I've always shied away from tiger/zebra print thinking it to be more complicated but I couldn't have been more wrong! Now that I've realised how easily they can be achieved I feel this may be a design I will be wearing the heck out of ;)

Here I've gone down the nude & gold route using a base of Revlon Peach Nectar, a really lush glossy nude shade of which I've applied two coats.


Next come the black stripes, I definitely recommend using a nail art pen such as Models Own as the thin brush helps create really nice lines which start thicker & end with a thin sharp edge. Starting from the side of the nail simply stroke the brush along the curve of the nail, ending the stroke just past the middle of the nail. You can even join a few of the stripes to create a V.


For the blingy gold touch I used Models Own 25 Carat Gold & a thin nail art brush to apply a thin stroke of gold along the side of the black before going in with a bit of added sparkle using Color Club Gold Glitter on top.


Finish it all with a thick slick of topcoat & your golden tigress nails are roaring to go (I'm truly sorry for that) Now I want to try this design in a whole rainbow of colours, I think a black, white & silver zebra vibe design would look fab!


Hope you liked lovelies! Thanks as always for stopping by. Have you tried animal print nails?



Lotsa love to ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo