9.13.2014

NOTD - A Hint Of Minty Freshness...

Hello there lovely readers! 

Hope you're all well & enjoying the much welcome prolonged sunshine we seem to have been blessed with :) The past week saw yours truly celebrating becoming another year older with a rather lovely mini break in Brighton with my buddy Ram. It was our second time visiting & we both have just fallen in love with the place even more so if possible! A couple of days spent in the sun by the sea eating good food was just the nicest way to celebrate this year :)

I normally like to get my nail art on & do a suitably birthday vibe mani however what with work being so crazy of late I find myself going down the simple quick nail art fix route these days! But sometimes simple is good & I do love reaching for the rhinestones to create quick yet quirky nails. So this was my birthday mani this year!


Isn't that frosty mint so pretty? And guess what, it even smells like mint too! I decided to use one of the fabulous Revlon Parfumerie polishes that I ecstatically found in Pound World recently & am so over the moon to finally own!


This pretty is called Wintermint & is a gorgeous minty green foil with large blue glitter & finely milled gold shimmer thrown in to the mix. Such a gorgeous combination. If you're familiar with your polishes I'm sure you'll have noticed that this shade is also a dead ringer for Deborah Lippmanns Mermaids Dream!


The formula of Wintermint was quite sheer however, application was lovely with an opaque finish in two coats. And once dry the polish does indeed produce the most delightful sweet mint scent, very yummy!


Before the polish was dry on the second coat I quickly applied some pretty blue rhinestones to each nail. I purchase my nail art wheels from Ebay where they can be find super cheaply. Once done I applied a nice thick coat of topcoat to seal the stones & that's it!


Thanks as always for stopping by lovelies, hope you liked the mani dolls!



Lotsa love to ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo