12.13.2014

Xmas NOTD - Santa Claus!

Hello there lovely readers!

I hope you're all having a great Saturday. With Xmas literally just around the corner now I want to try & squeeze out as many festive manis as possible so here we go me dears, Xmas nails number three are dedicated to the dude himself...the big red...Mr St Nick Santa Claus :)





What do you think? I was out in Westfields yesterday & it seemed to go down quite well with a few shop assistants which was lovely! 


I did a similar manicure last year with just the jackets but I wanted to do it a wee bit differently this year so decided to plonk on his bushy bearded face & a bobbly hat too!




A beautiful & vibrant red was clearly needed for this mani & this time I opted for Risky Red by 17 which was just the right shade. I applied two coats to my thumb, pointer & ring fingers, then used some nail art pens in white, black & gold to create the jacket & buckle details.




For my Father Christmas face I applied some Risky Red just to the top half of the nail, then went in with some white polish & a dotting tool to create the hat bobbles & beard, before finishing off with two little black dots for eyes & a bright pink dot for his wee nose.




The Santas hat on the little finger couldn't be simpler, just draw on a triangle shape using a fine nail art brush & red polish, I went over the red with some pretty red glitter for a touch of sparkle. Then I just dotted on the hats bobbles using a small dotting tool & white polish.




Finish it all with one or two coats of glossy topcoat & that's it! Thanks as always for reading lovelies! Have a fab weekend & catch up soon! 

Lotsa love to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo