4.01.2015

Easter NOTD - Easter Bunny Bootys!

Hello there lovely readers!

Happy Easter! Naturally I couldn't let the occasion pass without some form of Easter inspired nail art. Last year I did some cute if slightly psychotic chick nails, this year I wanted to do something different so here we have some naughty pink bunny's showing us their bootys!



Cheeky bunnys! Haha! Completely random I know but random is my middle name ;) For this mani I used the Topshop Nail Rock polish nail art set that I picked up yonks ago on sale & included little white pom poms which I thought would make perfect bunny tails!


I also love the gorgeous turquoise green creme polish that comes with it, so bright & cheerful! Here I've applied two coats, the formula was smooth & lovely to apply.



I used Zoya Shelby to create my bunny bodies as I wanted me some pink rabbits. Shelby is a scrummy blue toned cherry blossom pink, much love for this girly pink!



Drawing the bunnies couldn't be easier, I just free-handed a oval shape for the body, dotted on a round circle for the head, added two curved lines for the floppy ears, before finishing of with three black whisker either side using black polish & a toothpick.



After applying the topcoat, whilst the polish was still wet I applied a pom pom to the tip of each nail with a pair of tweezers. Done! 

Now of course this manicure was completely impractical for every day wear & after about an hour the pom poms were getting in the way of every day duties a tad, so off they came & I dotted on some white polish instead. But I enjoyed wearing them immensely even if for a short time ;)



Thanks as always for reading sweetpeas & hope you have a lovely Easter!



Lotsa love to ya!






2 comments:

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo