4.26.2015

NOTD - Pastel & Lace...

Hullo there lovely readers! 

Now when is there a more perfect time for digging out those pretty pastel shades than in Spring eh? Today I have suitable-y Spring-y pastel-y manicure with some lace nail art to share with you using two polishes from the brand Makeup Revolution.




I'm sure by now you're familiar with this budget brand that has blown the beauty blogging world away with their cosmetics range of great quality & value for money products. The few tidbits I have tried so far have impressed me greatly. Of course me being me, polish was the priority on my 'to try' list ;)



Here I've used two shades I picked up a while back for just £1 a pop, Call Me Naive, a pretty pale pink & Cool Days, a mint green. Both are crème finishes.



I applied two coats of Call Me Naive over the entire nail, before going over half the nail diagonally with Cool Days. The formula of Cool Days was slightly thinner than Call Me Naive but as I was applying this over another shade it was fine.



I then grabbed a fine nail art brush, a dotting tool & some black polish to create a freehand delicate lace pattern design over the green using dots and round arches. For added detail I applied a few black rhinestones.



Seal the design with a couple of coats of topcoat & your pastel lace manicure is done! I think I may have to pick up a few more polishes from this range, I mean for £1 each how could I not?



Thanks as always for reading lovelies! Till next time!



Lotsa love to ya! 


4 comments:

  1. So beautiful and attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhh seriously only £1 for these beauties??!!!! Why couldn't the brand have been launched when I was over your side last year???! =((

    Pink and mint are always such a good combo and with the black lace it's so striking! Love a good pastel mani too in Spring x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I knoooooow! You'd have swiped the entire polish counter hun! Well I guess you'll have to visit back ASAP my dearest! Thanks huny, so much love for pastel shades this time of year! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo