5.24.2015

NOTD - Cherry Blossoms!

Well hellooo there strangers!

Long time no speak! Life has been a tad crazy of late, but things seem to be slowly back on an even normality track thank goodness! Hope you're all enjoying the delightful bank holiday, no Sunday evening blues huzzah!

I hope you're not getting tired of the floral mani's yet lovelies as I have another to share with you today! What can I say I? I just love them! And today’s nails feature possibly my favourite bloom that comes out at this time of year...Cherry Blossoms!



I've seen so many beautiful cherry blossom designs, like I said its one of my favourites, so delicate & pretty, I can't help but smile when I see a cherry blossom tree in full bloom, so I'm glad I finally got around to giving it a go on the nails :)


To start off I decided to go for a pretty baby blue base, so that the design would stand out nicely. Here I've used two coats of Ulta3 Hydrangea, a perfect delicate pale blue creme that my darling pal Chelle sent to me.


For the branches I used Revlon Parfumerie polish in Chocolate Truffle (yes it really does smell like chocolate!) & with a thin nail art brush, free handed some random branches on to the nail.


Now for the blossoms! For the first step I used a dotting tool & Sally Hansen's Pinch of Punch, a delicate pastel pink, & added blooms made up of three dots on to the branches.


To add more definition I went in with a few dots of W7 Neon Pink on top of the Sally Hansen.


Finally I simply added a dot of white in the centre of my blooms to complete the design.


Finishing everything off with a nice thick slick of topcoat because we loves that glossy finish & finito!


Thanks so much fro reading lovelies, I hope you liked the Cherry Blossom nails!

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo