5.02.2015

NOTD - Floral Trellis Nails

Hello there lovely readers! 

Still feeling much love for florals at the moment, how can one not in Spring? I love finding inspiration in the things around me & today's manicure twas inspired by a trellis of beautiful sweet-peas that papa bear currently has growing around the shed door in our garden, so pretty! :)




For my base I used this gorgeous lime green crème polish from a random foreign polish brand that a friend brought for me from abroad. Here I've applied two coats.



To add a bit more depth to the manicure I applied one coat of Claire's Funky on top of the lime, a fun, vibrant green tinted glitter topper filled with small & large hexagonal green holographic glitters.



For the trellis bordering the nails I used a fine nail art brush & Models Own Green Tea to free hand some green branches around the edge of the nail.



Then for the little sweetpea floral element I used Models Own Bubblegum Neon polish & a dotting tool to add on my little flowers higgledy piggledy like around the branches.



Finish with topcoat for a lovely glossy finish & that's it :) I'm so chuffed with how this design came out, I'm definitely tempted to go hunting in the garden for some more floral inspiration!



Thanks as always for reading lovelies! Till next time!



Lotsa love to ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo